This Opencart module allows store owners to offer a product catalog in PDF format to their customers. The XL version was designed with large online stores in mind – shops with many thousands of products.
Those who have small or medium shops – up to few thousand products may prefer the PDF Product Catalog standard module.
XL version allows generation of separate catalogs for different categories or manufacturers.
This PDF catalog generator is powered by mPDF PHP class and supports UTF-8 encoding, which allows support of almost all languages including RTL (Arabic and Hebrew) and CJK (Chinese, Korean, Japanse).
PDF generation in PHP can be slow and resource expensive. Prior to using this Opencart module, users are advised to read mPDF online manual to check requirements and limitations.
UNIQUE FEATURES (Will never be included in the PDF Catalog (standard) module):
– Separate catalogs for specific Categories or Manufacturers
– Multilingual Title for each catalog
– Choice to display catalog module only on it’s own Category/Manufacturer page
NEW FEATURES (may be included in the PDF Catalog (standard) module in the future):
– Optional Cover Page
– Optional background image for the Cover Page (by default a full page image is expected, user may design his background in image editing application of his choice, 3 sample images are included in the download and located in image/data/pdf_catalog_cover folder.)
BASE FEATURES (also available in the standard version):
Admin control panel:
– Position, sort order etc.
– Catalog settings:
– Group products By: [Default(newest to oldest), Manufacturer, Category]
– Image size
– Items per page
– Display price [on/off]
– Display Out of stock items [on/off]
This Opencart module is available at Opencart.com Extenstions Section.
PDF generation in PHP can be slow and resource expensive. Prior to using this Opencart module, users are advised to read